CTi's rigid carbon-fiber frame provides optimal protection and stabilization of the knee joint. With its flexible subshells, the CTi® conforms to various leg shapes, while adapting to muscle movement.
- Pro Sport
- Standard with Extra PCL Support
- Pro Sport with Extra PCL Support
- CARBON FRAME - The carbon fiber construction delivers strength, protection, and a lightweight feel. Flexible cuffs conform to your unique leg shape for easy-to-wear comfort.
- PERFORMANCE LINER - Soft-touch silicone enhances comfort and airflow while keeping the brace firmly in position.
- READY TO PERFORM - CTi has been the choice of top action sports athletes since 1983.
- LIGAMENT SUPPORT - Provides stability and protection for ACL, LCL, and MCL sprains, tears, and instabilities. Optional PCL kit also available.
- PATENTED ACCUTRAC® HINGE - Mimics the natural movement of the leg and provides protection.
- CTi braces are ideal for any sport that puts massive physical demands on equipment or players.
CTi braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilization and protection of the knee joint. CTi uses Accutrac® hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee. In addition, breathable liners coated with Sensil® silicone ensure the CTi remains properly positioned on the leg for optimal functional benefit. Outfitted with flexible cuffs and D-rings, the carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint.
- For knee conditions that may benefit from increased AP and ML stability around the knee, such as: ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.
- Silicone tibia Cuff liner
- Lycra Liners
- PCL Kit for CTi®
- Silicone AMS Wrap for CTi® OTS
- Neo AMS Wrap for CTi® OTS
- MX Kit
- MX Gear Guards
- MX Patella Cup
- Undersleeve Neoprene
- Silicone thigh liner
- Oversleeve Neoprene
- Strap pads
- Standard D-Ring Kit for CTi®
- 2" D-Ring Kit for CTi®
- Condyle Pad Kit
- Extension Stop Kits
- Extension Stop Kits
- Straps Kits for CTi® OTS
- Silicone calf liner
Keven N. the 8/16/21 following an order from the 7/8/21
Well built, easy to put on, however, I am using it for water skiing and am still having a hard time getting it to stay tight. I think its just me and not the brace, maybe need to get wet before putting it on?