Figure-8 Clavicle Splint
The Figure-8 Clavicle Splint is designed to provide support by pulling the shoulders back while recovering from a broken or injured clavicle.
- FIGURE-8 DESIGN - The wrap around Figure-8 design (on the back) provides full mobility of your hands.
- SUPPORTIVE CONSTRUCTION - The splint is engineered to promote straight, upright posture by gently pulling shoulders back.
- HOOK & LOOP CLOSURES - Easy to apply closures provide a secure fit.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - Breathable knitted material covers the straps for enhanced comfort.
- Available in a variety of sizes, fitting many children, teens and adults.
The Figure-8 Clavicle Splint is a comfortable splint for supporting the clavicle.
- - Clavicle fractures and dislocations
- - Postural support
- - Soft tissue injuries