Flex® Knee is a post-op/functional rehabilitation brace for long-term post-op, rehab and functional support.
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT - Support system for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.
- PATENTED ACCUTRAC® HINGES - Advanced four-bar linkage system mimics the natural movement of the leg.
- CARBON COMPOSITE FRAME - Heat moldable carbon composite accommodates edema (swelling) and/or other changes in the leg shape during rehabilitation.
- ADJUSTABLE TIBIAL STRAPS - The strap runs along the shin bone.
- GEL FIT™ CONDYLAR PAD - Soft, gel fit pads are applied on the medial (left side) hinge of the knee braces for suspension and comfort.
- Available with optional calf and thigh pads.
Flex is a viable post-op/functional rehab solution offering more versatility in both shape and function than most other options. Its heat-moldable, carbon composite frame accommodates edema and/or changes in leg shape during recovery from surgery, while its Accutrac® range-of-motion hinges provide flexion and extension control. Gel Fit™ condylar pads improve suspension and are comfortable for tender knees recovering from trauma. Recommended for low to moderate activity.
- - ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- - Long-term use for post-op, rehab and functional support
- Thigh liner
- Calf liners
- Straps kits
- Extension Stop Kits
- Hinge cover kit
- Condyle pad Gel
- Condyle pad kit Neoprene
- AMS wrap