Formfit® Ankle with Figure 8
The Formfit® Ankle brace is a lace up, exoskeleton ankle brace that supports mild to moderate ankle sprains. Note: Please measure your ankle circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone to determine proper size.
- Figure 8
- HYBRID DESIGN - Uniquely created as combination of a rigid ankle stirrup and soft ankle support.
- FIGURE-8 STRAPPING - The wraparound strapping system with lacing and straps ensure the brace conforms to the wearer to help support the ankle.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN - Its low-profile design is lightweight, less bulky and fits easily into shoes for convenience and wearability.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The soft, stretchy fabric enhances comfort and continued wear by allowing heat and moisture to escape throughout the brace.
- COMFORTABLE - Padded heel and tongue fabric is durable and provides added comfort.
The Formfit® Ankle provides stability and protection for the ankle – whether used prophylactically, for chronic instability or following an injury. A hybrid between a rigid ankle stirrup and a soft ankle support, the Formfit® Ankle ensures a close fit which limits inversion, eversion, flexion and extension movements. The low profile design fits easily into shoes and the quick lace up feature makes it easy to don and doff. Breathable material ensures it can be comfortably worn all day. The Formfit® Ankle with Figure 8 strap version, offers an even greater level of support, by further limiting the range of motion of the ankle.
- - Ankle injury rehabilitation/immobilization (Grade I/II sprains)
- - Support chronic instability
- - Prophylactic use