Formfit® Ankle with Speedlace
Formfit® Ankle Brace with Speedlace stabilizes and protects the ankle from everyday activities. Its low profile, quick-lace design is comfortable and fits easily into shoes. Note: Please measure your ankle circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone to determine proper size.
- FIGURE-8 STRAPPING - Unique heel-lock strapping system with lacing and straps ensure the brace conforms to the wearer to help limit range of motion for even greater support.
- QUICK-LACE, SLIM-FIT DESIGN - Its low-profile design is lightweight, less bulky and fits easily into shoes for convenience and daily wear.
- REMOVABLE STAYS - Inserts on either side provide even better support but may be removed for increased flexibility.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The soft, stretchy fabric enhances comfort and continued wear by allowing heat and moisture to escape throughout the brace.
- COMFORTABLE - Padded heel and tongue fabric is durable and provides added comfort.
Formfit® Ankle with Speedlace provides stability and protection for the ankle – whether used prophylactically, for chronic instability or following an injury. Made from durable materials, its low profile, quick-lace design is comfortable and fits easily into shoes. Removable semi-rigid stays provide additional support and the straps are designed for inversion/eversion control.
- - Ankle injury rehabilitation/immobilization (Grade I/II sprains)
- - Support chronic instability
- - Prophylactic use