Formfit® Ankle Stirrups
A tailored solution to comfortably support your ankle, helping you get back on your feet.
- UNIVERSAL SHELL - Carefully crafted to fit both right and left ankles
- COMFORTABLE - Soft Flex-Edge™ overmold provides increased comfort
- ADJUSTABLE - Heel strap is adjustable to optimize fit and comfort
- SLIP-RESISTANT - Has slip-resistant silicone dots help to reduce slipping and stabilize the foot inside of shoe
- STABLE - Two bi-directional hook and loop straps ensure a secure and stable fit
- Available with inflatable, foam, and gel liners to suit your needs
- Required Measurement: Height above 5'3" (160 cm)
Formfit® Ankle Stirrups are lightweight and sturdy. Whether worn to accommodate an acute injury, chronic instability, or post cast healing, Formfit® Ankle Stirrups stabilize injured ankles by restricting the inversion/eversion motion. The universal design has been carefully engineered to accommodate the malleoli on both sides and ensures a great, comfortable fit. The slip resistant heel strap can be adjusted to accommodate most ankles. Our signature Flex-Edge™ overmold surrounds the stirrup’s outer shell protecting patient’s skin from any hard edges, further adding to a comfortable fit. The universal stirrup design is available with three different liner options: inflatable air, gel, or foam, offering each patient a solution that best fits their needs.
- Situations requiring inversion/eversion restriction. These may include:
- - Mild to severe ankle sprains
- - Chronic ankle instability
- - Post-cast and post walker support
- - Ankle injury rehabilitation and/or post-surgical use
Churye T. the 9/13/21 following an order from the 7/1/21
I had not worn dress shoes in more than 4 years without suffering severe pain in my right ankle. But thanks to your company I was partying and dancing at a black tie event at a resort 4 days ago. I have not felt any ankle pain since I started using the Formfit Ankle Stirrups.