Formfit® Hinged Knees
The Formfit® Hinged Knee brace, available in either wrap or sleeve version, provides compression, stability and protection for those with mild sprains.
- DURABLE FRAME - Constructed for stability, protection and compression during injury recovery.
- UNIVERSAL BUTTRESS - Easily adjust support needs to allow for medial/lateral (left or right), superior/inferior (above or below) patella (kneecap) stabilization.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The soft, stretchy fabric enhances comfort and continued wear by allowing heat and moisture to escape throughout the brace. It also reduces slippage to ensure a consistent fit.
- MALLEABLE HINGES - Designed to provide external stabilization of the knee joint while providing an intimate fit.
- OPEN POPLITEAL AREA - The open, back of knee area reduces material bulging and potential irritation for everyday wear.
The Formfit® Hinged Knee is for patients suffering from mild to moderate strains, sprains or ligament tears (ACL/PCL/MCL/LCL). It provides excellent stability, protection and compression during injury recovery. Made from strong and breathable materials it offers comfort while remaining highly durable. The open popliteal area reduces material bulging and potential irritation, while the malleable rigid hinge arms provide an intimate fit. The Formfit® Hinged Knee comes in either a wrap or a sleeve version.
- - Mild to moderate ACL and PCL tears
- - MCL and LCL tears
- - Combined mild knee sprains and strains
- - Instabilities of the knee
David H. the 4/24/21 following an order from the 1/13/21
The first brace had more padding along with the steel brace. All the newer ones are more stretch fabric with the the steel brace. I liked the first one the best. The more recent ones provide support and are cooler.