Formfit® Knee Hinged Lateral J
Formfit® Knee Hinged Lateral J is a sleeve-design knee brace that provides added lateral (outside of knee) support.
- COMFORTABLE - Sleeve design is easy to pull-on and easy to remove.
- LATERAL J BUTTRESS - Easily adjust support needs to allow for patella (kneecap) stabilization.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The soft, stretchy fabric enhances comfort and continued wear by allowing heat and moisture to escape throughout the brace. It also reduces slippage to ensure a consistent fit.
- MALLEABLE HINGES - Removeable hinges designed to provide external stabilization of the knee joint.
- OPEN POPLITEAL AREA - The open, back of knee area reduces material bulging and potential irritation for everyday wear.
Formfit® Knee Hinged Lateral J is a sleeve-design knee brace with a breathable Lycra-material and open popliteal area with two removeable hinges and J-shaped buttress providing support to the patella. The knee brace is designed for patients that would benefit from realignment of the patella, and/or patients that would benefit from an added lateral support of the patella.
- Situations that may benefit from realignment of the patella. These may include:
- - Lateral patellar subluxations and dislocations
- - Lateral patellofemoral malalignment
- - Patellofemoral maltracking and pain
- - Chondromalacia due to lateral maltracking