Formfit® Knee MCL
With its single hinged, hybrid wrap/sleeve design, the Formfit® Knee MCL provides stability and protection for the MCL ligaments while recovering from MCL injury.
- HYBRID WRAP/SLEEVE DESIGN - Design makes it easy to put on and easy to remove.
- SINGLE LATERAL HINGE - The lateral (outside of knee), range of motion hinge keeps the medial (inside of knee) free of obstruction. It mimics the natural movement of the leg and provides protection from twisting or shifting of the knee joint under impact.
- DYNAMIC FORCE STRAP (DFS) SYSTEM™ - Applies a counteracting force and aids in the resistance of valgus forces (external rotation) during knee extension.
- ADJUSTABLE TIBIAL STRAP - The strap runs along the shin bone and provides additional support and improves suspension by minimizing slippage.
The Formfit® Knee MCL provides external stability and protection for low to medium contact/impact activities and while recovering from injury. A unique, single hinged, hybrid wrap/sleeve design sets this brace apart from the competition. The lateral, range of motion hinge keeps the medial side free of obstruction. The Dynamic Force Strap aids in the resistance of valgus forces during knee extension, while the adjustable tibial strap improves suspension by minimizing slippage.
- Mild to moderate medial collateral ligament (MCL) sprains (Grade I and Grade II)