Formfit® Post-Op Knee
The Formfit® Post-Op Knee brace provides range of motion control and immobilization following surgery or injury. *Fitting by a healthcare professional is required.
- Full Foam, 61 cm (24")
- Full Foam, 71 cm (28")
- Full Foam, 41 cm (16")
- Cool Foam, 61 cm (24")
- Cool Foam, 71 cm (28")
- BREAKAWAY STRUTS - Adjusting the length is simple and tool-free.
- RANGE OF MOTION (ROM) HINGE – Patented OneTouch™ capability is easy to adjust and enables a wide range of flexion and extension settings, allowing you to choose the range of motion.
- Available in cool or foam models.
Formfit® Post-Op Knee provides range of motion control and immobilization following injury or surgery. Length adjustment is tool free and easy. The low profile ROM hinge can be adjusted with a simple pull, rotate and release motion. Wide range of flexion and extension settings allow you to choose the optimal range of motion. *Fitting by a healthcare professional is required.
- - Post-op/post-injury ROM control or immobilization
- - Indicated for ligament and fracture-related surgeries and when controlled range of motion is necessary
- Cool Length Reduction kit
- Strap Length Reduction kit (Cool)
- Strap Length Reduction kit (Full Foam)