Formfit® Pro Knee OA
Dynamic and lightweight, the Formfit® Pro Knee OA compressive knee sleeve unloads the knee joint and provides pain relief for people in an early stage of knee osteoarthritis (OA). Note: Please select product based on medial/lateral support needs. (Medial and lateral are anatomy related terms to describe the inside (medial) or outside (lateral) part of the body/knee.)
- M Comfort
- L Comfort
- XL Comfort
- Right Medial, Left Lateral
- Right Lateral, Left Medial
- DYNAMIC FORCE SYSTEM™ STRAP (DFS) - Applies a counteracting force for added support.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED 3D KNIT - Delivers medical grade compression to hold the knee to the shape (and size) and help reduce swelling.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT COOLVENT™ KNIT - Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric provides added comfort and cooling to the back of the knee.
- PATENTED FOLDLOCK™ system - For easier and more secure application and fit.
- STAYBILIZER™ HINGE - Made from light, flexible, yet extremely durable EVA material, for an ideal shape and fit.
- PATELLA GRAPHICS - Application directions are graphically placed directly on the knee portion of the brace, thus ensuring proper wear.
- Formfit® Pro Knee OA is lightweight, breathable, comfortable for everyday use.
Össur Formfit® Pro Knee OA is a unique, compressive knee sleeve with a Dynamic Force Strap system, designed to provide pain relief from the early stages of osteoarthritis (OA). The dynamic, 3-D MotionTech™ knit is supportive and meets certified medical grade compression requirements, and has been proven to be superior to the leading brands at moisture wicking and breathability, keeping your knee cool during wear. CoolVent™ technology in the popliteal area enhances breathability and comfort, while the distinct patella graphics help with intuitive placing of the sleeve. The integrated StayBilizer™ hinge, constructed from lightweight, flexible EVA material, is suitable for sports, such as football.
- Formfit Pro
- For osteoarthritis and other knee conditions which may benefit from unloading and/or compression, such as:
- - Medial or lateral knee pain
- - Early or mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee
- - Symptomatic, unicompartmental meniscus degeneration
Gail A. the 4/6/21 following an order from the 10/2/20
Excellent brace and fairly comfortable. Brought it with me to the orthopedic office and the nurse practitioner was very impressed. It is helping with support for my knee before knee replacement is scheduled.
sierra h. the 4/5/21 following an order from the 3/28/21
Very difficult to get on and off but once on in the correct place, it feels amazing and helps the pain. I was hoping to use it while biking and other active sports, but it does rub behind my knee just walking so seems like that may not be possible. The material seems high quality and durable, and it's very lightweight for how supportive it feels.