Formfit® Thumb brace is designed to restrict wrist and thumb motion for select soft-tissue injuries, tendonitis or post-cast healing.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Firm design helps to restrict wrist and thumb motion to help promote healing.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - Lightweight and breathability provides comfort and temperature control.
- CUSTOMIZABLE STAYS - Easy to adjust stays for a personalized and comfortable fit.
The Formfit® Thumb is designed to restrict wrist and thumb motion. It provides immobilization and protection for patients suffering from tendonitis (e.g. DeQuervain’s Tendonitis), select soft tissue injuries – including mild to moderate sprains and strains and Gamekeeper’s Thumb –, as well as for post-cast healing. The lightweight, breathable material and contour fit make this comfortable product an excellent choice.
- - Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- - Tendonitis e.g., DeQuervain’s Tendonitis
- - Post-cast healing
- - Other selected soft tissue injuries e.g., Gamekeeper’s Thumb
Katherine K. the 4/5/21 following an order from the 12/10/20
My doctor gave me one of these years ago when I was suffering some problems with my wrist. I hadn't used it in a long time, but switching my whole life to my laptop and my phone during the pandemic was causing me pain in my wrist and my thumb. It was exacerbated by my hands folding in while I slept. I bought a second Formfit Thumb so I would have one for both hands. I used them to keep my wrist and thumb in better positions while sleeping, and a little bit during the days as a reminder to be more careful with how much I was using my electronics. It was a big help at a time when I couldn't easily go see a doctor for this problem and my pain did go away.