Formfit® Universal Wrist
Formfit® Universal Wrist brace is designed to provide motion restriction to the wrist after mild to moderate strains and sprains, including post cast heeling. Formfit Wrist is 8" in length. Formfit Wrist & Forearm is 10" in length.
- Wrist & forearm
- SUPPORTS HEALING - Designed to restrict wrist motion for protection and healing.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - Lightweight and breathability provides comfort and temperature control.
- CUSTOMIZABLE STAYS - Easy to adjust stays for a personalized and comfortable fit.
- QUICK-PULL CLOSE STRAP - Ensure security and stability with easy to adjust straps.
- Hot/Cold Gel pad are also available separately: heat to increase blood circulation and alleviate pain in the muscles, and cold to control swelling and inflammation.
Formfit® Universal Wrist is designed to restrict motion of the wrist. Providing immobilization and protection from select soft tissue injuries, mild to moderate strains and sprains, including post cast heeling. The lightweight, universal design also reduces inventory needs.
- - Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- - Tendonitis
- - Post-cast healing
- - Other selected soft tissue injuries
buddy c. the 6/11/21 following an order from the 6/2/21
a pleasure to deal with, the wrist braces were a DEAL!! they happened to be on sale and was the best price i found anywhere. I had been fitted for these by ortho at UCLA so I knew what I was looking for and they are really helping me control the pain in my wrists. Also, these are super easy to use and really comfortable.