Formfit® Walker Air
With its patented air pressure system, the Formfit® Walker Air brace provides immobilization of the foot and/or ankle during recovery of strains, sprains or stable fractures.
- Low top
- SELF-CONTAINED AIR SYSTEM - Easily adjust your compression needs to help accommodate your body’s changes throughout the day.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SOLE - This unique feature is designed to reduce the impact at heel strike for comfort and healing.
- ROCKER BOTTOM - The low, wide bottom promotes a stable, natural gate.
- HI-TOP or LOW-TOP - Both versions are available to accommodate your needs.
- BREATHABILITY - The lightweight, seamless liner is designed to provide comfort and temperature control.
- A variety of accessories such as soft goods are available as well.
The Formfit® Walker Air provides immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injury, grades 2 & 3 strains and sprains, and stable fractures. The patented pneumatic system is designed to increase stability while decreasing pain and swelling. The intuitive pump and clearly marked decompression valve make air/pressure adjustments easy.
- For foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as:
- - Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains (only applicable to Standard version)
- - Soft tissue injuries
- - Stable fractures
- - During postoperative or rehab phase