Formfit® Walker Air
With its patented air pressure system, the Formfit® Walker Air brace provides immobilization of the foot and/or ankle during recovery of strains, sprains or stable fractures.
- Low top
- SELF-CONTAINED AIR SYSTEM - Easily adjust your compression needs to help accommodate your body’s changes throughout the day.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SOLE - This unique feature is designed to reduce the impact at heel strike for comfort and healing.
- ROCKER BOTTOM - The low, wide bottom promotes a stable, natural gate.
- HI-TOP or LOW-TOP - Both versions are available to accommodate your needs.
- BREATHABILITY - The lightweight, seamless liner is designed to provide comfort and temperature control.
- A variety of accessories such as soft goods are available as well.
The Formfit® Walker Air provides immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injury, grades 2 & 3 strains and sprains, and stable fractures. The patented pneumatic system is designed to increase stability while decreasing pain and swelling. The intuitive pump and clearly marked decompression valve make air/pressure adjustments easy.
- For foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as:
- - Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains (only applicable to Standard version)
- - Soft tissue injuries
- - Stable fractures
- - During postoperative or rehab phase
Marcie J. the 6/20/21 following an order from the 5/10/21
I can not use this ankle boot as it causes a great deal of pain in my shin and leg. I have a tall air Walker boot that fits and functions very well. I work in a non climate controlled environment on my feet for 12 hours daily. Saw dust heaven. I’m not sure why i can’t get the shorter ankle boot to work for me. My ankle has a non separation lateral fracture of the outside bone. The Ortho Dr offered me an ankle Walker at first but i wasn’t familiar with either type. This boot i purchased on my own. Same manufacturer, same features with the exception of the boot height. I have long shins, maybe this why it doesn’t work? Great product in the knee high air Walker boot. A life saver for me. I would’ve been out of work without it. Walking at least 6 miles a day on concrete in a Carpenter shop. Thank you to whomever designed this boot!