Formfit® Walker brace provides immobilization of the foot and/or ankle during recovery of strains, sprains or stable fractures.
- Low top
- SHOCK ABSORBING SOLE - This unique feature is designed to reduce the impact at heel strike for comfort and healing.
- ROCKER BOTTOM - The low, wide bottom promotes a stable, natural gait (manner of walking).
- HI-TOP or LOW-TOP - Both hi and low versions are available to accommodate your needs.
- BREATHABILITY - The lightweight, seamless liner is designed to provide comfort and temperature control.
- A variety of accessories such as soft goods, hot/cold therapy inserts, heel wedges and walker strap extenders are available as well.
The Formfit® Walker provides immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injury; grades 2 & 3 strains and sprains; and stable fractures.
- For foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as:
- - Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains (only applicable to Standard version)
- - Soft tissue injuries
- - Stable fractures
- - During postoperative or rehab phase