Formfit® Walker brace provides immobilization of the foot and/or ankle during recovery of strains, sprains or stable fractures.
The Formfit® Walker provides immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injury; grades 2 & 3 strains and sprains; and stable fractures.
- Low top
- Low top
- SHOCK ABSORBING SOLE - This unique feature is designed to reduce the impact at heel strike for comfort and healing.
- ROCKER BOTTOM - The low, wide bottom promotes a stable, natural gait (manner of walking).
- HI-TOP or LOW-TOP - Both hi and low versions are available to accommodate your needs.
- BREATHABILITY - The lightweight, seamless liner is designed to provide comfort and temperature control.
- A variety of accessories such as soft goods, hot/cold therapy inserts, heel wedges and walker strap extenders are available as well.
|U.S. & Canada Men||U.S. & Canada Women||Inches|
|XS||2 - 4||3.5 - 5.5||9.25|
|S||4.5 - 7||6 - 8||9.25 - 10|
|M||7.5 - 10.5||8.5 - 11.5||10 - 10.75|
|L||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5||10.75 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14||13.5 - 15||12 - 13|
Jamie R. the 9/16/21 following an order from the 5/17/21
I originally had the longer/taller version of this boot and tried this one hoping for a bit more comfort. The boot does a great job and is definitely made well. I don't think there are any better made. I didn't find the lower version to be any more comfortable than the taller version. Overall an excellent boot.