Miami J is a scientifically proven cervical collar with superior immobilization for effective rehabilitation.
- Collar set
- Super Short
- ANTIBACTERIAL PADDING - Sorbatex™ padding is antibacterial that inhibits microbial growth, enhancing comfort, and helping assure patient compliance.
- COMFORTABLE - Comfort adjustment buttons for occiput and sternal pad is removable when supine, in other lying positions, and swallowing.
- X-ray and CT lucent. MR safe.
- Collar sets include one additional set of replacement pads.
Known as the superior c-spine immobilizer through multiple independent studies, the Miami J’s patented design meets the specialized needs of individuals with cervical injuries. Bioengineered to minimize pressure points in key known areas: Chin, occiput, trapezius, and clavicle. Miami J offers features that enhance compliance, while providing immobilization, inhibition of skin deterioration, and patient comfort.
- Situations requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine, these may include:
- - Pre- and post c-spine surgery or c-spine precaution for trauma patients
- - Motor neurone disease
- - RA and OA cervical spine
- - Cervical spondylitis and spondylosis