Neoprene Knee Support with Stabilized Patella
Neoprene Knee Support with Stabilized Patella is a low-profile support for anterior (front) knee pain, inflammation, sprains and strains.
- MOLDED HARDWARE - Designed to maintain a low profile.
- ACCORDION MOLDING - Fabric is designed to control the bunching and irritation in the popliteal (back of knee) region.
- LINER - The liner is cushioned for comfort.
Neoprene Knee Support with Stabilized Patella is a low profile support designed to manage conditions pertaining to the patella region covering chondromalacia patella, meniscal tears and patella maltracking. The knee support can also be used following mild sprains by offering compression to help manage any inflammation experienced.
- For patients suffering from knee conditions that may benefit from additional knee support, such as:
- - Patellar tendonitis
- - Subluxation dislocation
- - Post-operation rehabilitation
- - Post arthoscopic surgery
- - Chondromalacia
- - Bursitis
- - Arthritis
- - Tendonitis