Neoprene Wraparound Hinged Knee Support
The Neoprene Wraparound Hinged Knee Support is for knee conditions that may benefit from additional knee support, such as: patellar tendonitis, subluxation dislocation, post-operation rehabilitation, post arthroscopic surgery, chondromalacia, bursitis, arthritis and tendonitis.
- REMOVABLE HINGES - Conveniently removable hinges for easy cleaning.
- OPEN POPLITEAL AREA - The open knee area reduces material bulging and potential irritation for everyday comfort and wear.
- FRONT CONTACT CLOSURES - Designed with front contact closures to allow for easy application and removal.
- WRAPAROUND STYLE - The support brace accommodates most leg shape variations due to its wrapround straps and frame.
- Available in 1/8” black neoprene in a variety of sizes.
Neoprene wraparound hinged knee supports with removable hinges.
- For patients with unstable or injured knees that may benefit from additional knee support, such as:
- - Post-operation rehabilitation
- - Tendonitis
- - Bursitis
- - Arthritis
- - Sprains and strains