A lightweight ankle/foot brace designed to support drop-foot or provide dorsiflexion(ability to flex the foot upwards) assistance during swing phase.
Rebound Foot-Up is a lightweight ankle foot orthosis that offers dynamic and discreet support for drop foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support. Contoured to the shape of the leg, it is comfortable to wear, and easy to use. Rebound Foot-Up provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot the moment it is raised.
- Ankle cuff
- Ankle cuff
- ADAPTABLE WEARABILITY - The position of the fastening provides the option of placing the dorsiflexion support on the medial or lateral (left or right) side for flexibility.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF STRAP - Tension is easily adjusted, providing a more custom and secure fit. The strap is also replaceable for convenience.
- SMART CLAMP APPLICATION - One hand is all it takes to fit, adjust and remove the brace with ease.
- CONTOURED SHAPE - The brace is designed to conform to the shape of the leg for added comfort and discretion.
- COMFORTABLE - Constructed with soft, breathable material.
- An optional Foot-Up Foot Wrap can be also be worn. It’s ideal for use with sandals, open-toe shoes or even when barefoot.
Michael S. the 9/23/21 following an order from the 9/3/21
The 2 flimsy straps/velcro to secure the wrap around the ankle is less than adequate and does not hold the unit securely when max tension is used with the elastic strap. You should consider more of a cupping design, similar to the arm band used for taking blood pressure and the way it wraps and secures. This seems to be an over site on your part. I am athletic, and need the thing to stay in place and not bunch up.
Jennifer B. the 8/16/21 following an order from the 5/7/21
I thought this would be a winner as it had adjustable strap but the "button" on the plastic FLEW OFF while walking and I lost it! (You attach the strap to this "button" NOT A SAFE DESIGN as this is meant for people who already have difficulty walking. Luckily I had my cane with me or I would have fallen. I had a horrible time trying to walk and my toe kept getting caught on the sidewalk.