The Techform® Ortho-Roll is a casting material plus padding for comfortable splints and casts. The padding repels moisture and includes straps for temporary positioning.
- 6 inches by 15 ft (15.2 cm by 4.6 m)
- 5 inches by 15 ft (12.7 cm by 4.6 m)
- 4 inches by 15 ft (10.2 cm by 4.6 m)
- 3 inches by 15 ft (7.6 cm by 4.6 m)
- 2 inches by 15 ft (5.1 cm by 4.6 m)
- 1 inch by 15 ft (2.5 cm by 4.6 m)
- PATENTED QUICKDRY MATERIAL - Technologically developed material retains less moisture and dries quickly for a more secure and rapid application.
- REDUCED IRRITATION - Material does not contain natural rubber latex, which helps prevent irritation due to latex allergies or insensitivities.
- 15' roll in dispenser box with special closure to maintain freshness of product.
Developed in collaboration with orthopaedic professionals, Techform Ortho-Roll represents the first major breakthrough in orthopaedic splinting technology in decades. In focus groups, Techform Ortho-Roll rated from “Good” to “Excellent” in every key category, including handling, conformability, padding, water retention, dispensing method, ease-of-use, overall appearance, and overall satisfaction. Techform Ortho-Roll simply performs better.
- - Immobilisation
- Splinting guide poster
- Positioning strap (12 pack)
- Closure rod