Terms and Conditions
Össur warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not apply if this product (1) was not purchased from Össur or its authorized dealer, (2) has been altered in any way, or (3) has not been used in accordance with Össur’s Instructions for Use (IFU). This Limited Warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse, or operation beyond capacity; parts damaged by improper installation, substitution or parts not approved by Össur; or any other alteration or repair by others that, in Össur’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- The duration of this Limited Warranty varies by product but is effective from the date of delivery to the purchaser. Össur’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty is to either repair or replace the product at no charge, or to credit purchaser’s account for the value of the defective product at Össur’s sole discretion.
- Use of this product is not a guarantee against injury.
- User should consult with his/her health care provider immediately if user experiences any kind of adverse medical reaction following use of this product. User should consult with his/her health care professional with any questions as to how this product applies to user’s specific medical condition. If user does not agree to the above conditions, he/she should contact his/her health care professional before using this product.
- Össur disclaims and excludes any other express or implied warranties not set forth in this Limited Warranty, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This Limited Warranty excludes liability for any personal injury, property damage, or special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, related, or incident to use the product, even if Össur has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage, unless state law otherwise precludes this exclusion.
- For product-specific warranty information, please refer to Össur’s product catalogs, available at Össur.com, or email email@example.com
|Off-the-shelf knee braces||
Frame & hinges: 2 years
Soft goods, liners, straps: 6 months
Shells & hinges: 3 months
Foams and straps: 30 days
|All Other Products||6 months or as otherwise indicated on the product packaging or labeling|